Hotmail was one of the earliest public webmail services available through any web browser. It was first released in 1996 and was purchased by Microsoft in 1997. In 2011, Microsoft decommissioned Hotmail and relaunched the service as Outlook.com in 2012. Outlook.com is a Microsoft personal information management web software that includes webmail, calendaring, contacts, and tasks.
Before Hotmail, an email could only be accessed through a device with a specific email provider’s application or through an Internet Service Provider (ISP) service agreement. Although many people still use @hotmail.com email addresses, the hotmail.com address now leads to Microsoft’s outlook.live.com site.
Users may still choose @hotmail.com when creating a new email address, but the service is still provided by Outlook.com. If you are experiencing any Email Login Issues, Then contact the Email Customer Service Helpline for help.
It’s important to note that Outlook.com is a free web-based email account, not Outlook, the Microsoft Office suite’s mail client program.
Why should you get a Hotmail email address?
A free email account is provided by Hotmail. You may then access it both in France and internationally. Microsoft also ensures the security of your emails using anti-virus, anti-spam, and anti-phishing capabilities.
Furthermore, you may access your Hotmail mailbox from any Windows Live ID website. You just need a login and password to use Microsoft programs such as Hotmail, Skype, OneDrive, Xbox Live, and Outlook.com, among others.
Furthermore, creating a Hotmail account is free and may be quite useful, whether you are an individual or a professional.
How can I register for Hotmail?
It’s been more difficult to establish an account since Hotmail became Outlook.com. In reality, if you already have an internet address like @hotmail.fr, @hotmail.com, or @msn.com, you’ll be routed to login.live.com, which will take you to the new Outlook version of the Hotmail inbox.
Do you want to learn how to set up a Hotmail or Outlook account?
So, here are a few simple steps to using this fantastic mailing service.
1. You’ll need to visit outlook.com.
2. The next step is to go to the signup page by clicking the “Create a free account” button at the bottom of the page.
3. When you acquire a new email address, you may choose between @outlook.com and @hotmail.com as your domain name.
4. You must create an email address and password that will be used to access Hotmail from now on. Microsoft will then ask if you want to receive promotional emails. You may select whether or not to receive Microsoft’s promotional communications.
5. Microsoft will next ask for your name, date of birth, gender, phone number in case you forget your password, and where you live… Of course, Hotmail guarantees the security of your information.
6. Then, most likely, Microsoft will ask you to confirm that you’re not a robot by typing the characters you see.
7. After you’ve provided your information, you’ll need to click and confirm your application, which is the final step in getting a Hotmail account.
8. Confirm by clicking. You will get verification by text or email, ensuring that your Hotmail account has been created and is secure.
How can I set up my Hotmail account once it’s been created?
You must set up your Hotmail account to receive emails once it has been created:
1. Check your email.
2. At the upper right, select “Options.”
3. Choose “More alternatives.”
4. Click on “Receive and send messages from other mailboxes” under “Account management.”
5. Click “Add another email address”
6. Select “Advanced choices” and fill out the needed information (address, username, Hotmail password, etc.)
7. Check that “This server requires a secured connection (SSL)” is not checked, and that the port is 110.
8. To access your messages in Outlook or other mailboxes, select “Leave a copy of my messages on the server.”
9. “Next” should be selected.
10. Select the folder where all of your incoming messages will be saved.
11. “Save” should be selected.
Clean a Hotmail inbox automatically
For effective message management, you’ll need to clear your Hotmail inbox regularly. If you’re short on time, think smart and utilize Cleanfox.
Your automated mailbox cleaning will quickly filter through your mails. As a result, you won’t have to remove your newsletters or other promotional communications manually.
The benefit of our application is that it works with practically every mailbox, including Outlook, Yahoo, and Gmail.
If you are looking for an Email Support Service, or have any issues related to mail, Contact us right now.